Do you have 2+years of professional experience in marketing automation?
Is your brand messaging game strong, with a love for crafting and optimizing digital content?
Do you love managing and leading affiliate marketing efforts?
Does the thought of joining a scrappy yet incredibly successful start-up spark job?
If you answered, "YES!" to all of these we have an amazing position for you! Vitamin T is partnering with a growing FinTech startup, looking to add a Digital Marketing Specialist to their team.
In this critical role, you will help grow the inbound marketing efforts that include attracting and managing affiliate marketing, leading email campaigns that nurture and activate customers, as well as optimizing the website to build leads. Critical to this role is the creation and management of content that engages customers in various demographics.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Tirelessly evangelize the company mission and brand purpose with passion
- Manage and build key relationships with customers, affiliates and influencers
- Write, design and deploy email templates for nurturing and marketing campaigns
- Refine social media strategy, research target audiences and actively write and schedule engaging posts with Sprout Social
- Optimize all campaigns using A/B testing
- Support customer marketing in the onboarding, upsell and retention of clients
- Coordinate with internal teams for creative content and design elements
- Discover new opportunities that will grow customer base
- 2+ years experience with a fast-growth start-up
- 2+ years hands on experience managing email and marketing automation campaigns
- Strong copywriting and content creation and editing skills
- Experience developing and championing affiliate relations
- Experience with A/B testing
- Working knowledge of a technical services industry, such as personal
- Strong project management skills, attention to detail, and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, highly organized and exceptional interpersonal skills
Perks and benefits
- Unlimited PTO & personal days
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Stock options for all employees
- Office is conveniently located near public transportation
- Opportunities for professional advancement
- Apple laptop and accessories
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.