Work closely with creative team to manage the development, production, workflow (production to print), and execution of creative deliverable-heavy program in the event space.
• Creation and ownership of signage grid and print budgets.
• Ability to go on press checks, run test prints, and recommend materials to ensure proper execution of final product and quality standards.
• Review and confirm accuracy of print-ready files and proofs, including file-types, resolution, and printer marks.
• Works with design team, program manager, and printer to establish timelines and prepare status reports specific to ensuring that deliverables are on track for execution.
• Ability to oversee installation of executed graphics and creative deliverables – including flags/banners, small-format materials, die-cut/full-wrap adhesives, environmental build graphics, outdoor graphics, etc.
• Gives approvals from a print perspective and ensures that the Art Director and key team members have signed off on all outgoing deliverables.
• Ability to use design software (Illustrator and InDesign) to make copy edits when necessary.
• And of course, strong written and verbal communication skills, organized, detail-oriented, etc.
• 2-5 years of experience in trafficking in a similar role as well as print house experience would be ideal.