I'm working on an exciting opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic Scrum Master to join our client's Digital Engineering team in Reading or London
Salary up to £75,000 per annum
As a Scrum Master you'll develop and lead high-performing, multi-discipline feature teams, instilling in them a clear vision and a passionate drive to succeed within the UK Digital IT function. You’ll play a leading role in fulfilling our clients' digital ambitions, driving the implementation of the Digital platform and setting standards for their teams to follow.
This is a unique opportunity to be an early member of a newly established team working on new development projects within an established global technology leader.
You'll be responsible for:
As a Scrum Master your role will consist of:
- Challenging and improving the operation of the team, driving their performance and capability to succeed.
- Embedding operating models that value ownership, responsiveness, predictability and transparency.
- Mentoring and executing Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices, embedding DevOps behaviours and principles driving a model of continuous delivery.
- Ensuring the path is clear for your team, removing blockers, facilitating discussions, enabling seamless communications and working with the Product Owner to clarify the product backlog ahead.
- Ensuring your teams drive their deliveries with quality, innovation and automation at the heart
To be successful you're going to need:
- A proven track record of guiding teams on the use of scrum, self-organisation and continuous improvement. Building and coaching teams to high levels of maturity
- Experience in facilitation, collaboration, situational awareness and influencing across teams and departments
- Excellent communication skills and experience inside and outside of the team, improving transparency and cross-fertilisation of information
- Scrum Master certification
- Experience of agile using?a scaled methodology, e.g. SAFe
Things we'd rate you even higher for:
- Certifications in scaled agile, such as SAFe
- Experience within online retail, digital agencies or similar industries
- Experience of modern enterprise web technologies, including WCS, Node, React, Angular