My client is seeking a creative and innovative Director, Digital Communications Strategy to join their Communications and Marketing team.
The Director, Digital Communications Strategy is responsible for articulating and promoting the client’s brand through its web, social media and mobile platforms. S/he will manage the completion of the full website redesign, already underway, and develop and implement an integrated web marketing strategy in support of the client’s enrollment goals and strategic priorities. The incumbent will oversee the management of the scope, development, and content and work with the AVP for Marketing and the AVP for Creative Services to guide the visual design and architecture of the client’s website, microsites and brand presence on all social media platforms.
In partnership with the Office of Information Technology (OIT) the incumbent will serve as the client’s primary expert on digital communications marketing and provide technical expertise and guidance to stakeholders on matters related to web analytics, content development and online branding.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field. Master’s preferred.
- Minimum of ten years of experience in digital communications and project management
- Two or more years of management experience
- Demonstrated experience creating and executing digital marketing campaigns
- Through knowledge of trends in digital marketing and communications
- Excellent understanding of what makes a compelling, functional website that is brand consistent and supports the university’s enrollment objectives
- Creativity and thorough understanding of web development tools
- Basic web development skills
- Demonstrated use of content management systems
- Expertise in web design, architecture and usability
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple, high-level projects simultaneously and the ability to spearhead a project already under
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills