This is a hands-on opportunity to grow and to learn and gain training and experience with multiple CRM, MA and Analytic systems and learn how to establish measurement frameworks leveraging Google Analytics.
If you're savvy, diligent and detail-oriented person who understands how digital experiences and data integration are changing the shape of marketing, we want to talk to you. If you are a passionate, self-starter looking to learn and grow, and have a passion for analytics and data to develop world-class CRM programming, then we want you. Timing is always of the essence around here, so dawdlers and dilly-dalliers need not apply. The ideal candidate will be an avid multi-tasker, with excellent attention to detail who is great at managing tight deadlines.
· Requires experience and/ or relevant degree in Marketing, IT, Analytics or related field
· Interested in technology and how it can impact and improve business performance
· Desire to learn about Automation Technology, CRM tools, and Data Analytics systems
· Understanding and experience working with database technology
· Familiar with CRM systems and how they are utilized by businesses
· Familiar with Marketing Automation campaign management tools
· Familiar with analytic systems such as Google Analytics and measurement frameworks
· Understanding of business KPIs and analytics and how to measure and analyze them
· Ability to develop business cases for new CRM, MA, and Data Analytics initiatives
· Ability to create technical process mapping and translate to simple business language
· Excellent time management skills with the ability to quickly understand what's critical
· Organized, with the ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Understands importance of accuracy when working with data
· Possess creativity and a sharp, detail-oriented, analytical approach to problems.
· Collaborate well with peers and business partners across the organization
· Proficiency with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent project management skills
· Team player and ability to work well under pressure