Browse Jobs

Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours! Need help with roles? Check out our job descriptions

Search

Filters

Marketing/ Presentation Designer

Apply

Jan 29, 2019

Central London

Freelance

Agent: Meredith L.

Job #: 143292

Salary: Mid-Weight

Job Description

A Global Entertainment company is on the lookout for a Designer to sit in their Marketing Department. They're looking to have this person start at the end of February to join a small, but mighty team. 

About 70% of your job will be focused on Powerpoint pitch's for internal and external communications. The remaining 30% will be integrated work that will sit predominately within print. You will be working on trade show events designing booklets, thank you e-mails, invitations, welcome assets, information packs etc.

The team sits among many larger departments, and there is opportunity for this person to grow and add to their portfolio within other departments as well. Interested in web design? Let's explore that!

More examples of deliverables:

- Client pitch decks

- Ad sales collateral

-Merchandise mockups

-Event Collateral ( large format)

-Brand toolkits and style guides

About you:

You are enthusiastic and have a real interest in media and entertainment. You have tough skin and don't get flustered when things come up last minute. The team is quite diverse, so any type of personality will fit. This team values differences, but there is a strong emphasis on passion and a keen interest in getting things done, and done right.

You have skills here:

- Powerpoint 

- Indesign

-Photoshop 

- Illustrator 

- Understanding of animation and video limitations within Powerpoint

- Experience working within a design studio, ideally within media or an agency

 

Client Description:

Global Entertainment Company

Requirements:

Only qualified candidates will be contacted

Want more details about this and other opportunities?
Meet Meredith Lawlor!