An agency here in NYC is looking for a Copywriter with strong experience writing editorial (not product-focused) content for brands – articles, blog posts, videos etc.
- Looking for someone who has blogged for a brand
- Experience/interest in technology/innovation
- Content strategy experience a huge plus
As a Copywriter, you are responsible for managing the overall copywriting efforts for a specific client(s). May involve managing other copywriters in their overall efforts to research, conceptualize, write, proofread and edit original content and digital experiences. You will help to determine tone, style, structure and voice of editorial content, based on available space, knowledge of editorial principles, aesthetic sense and brand considerations, working directly with Creative Directors, Digital Brand and Media Strategists, Art Directors, Interactive and Front-end Developers, IA’s, Content Specialists & Designers.
- Write, edit, post, and proof content and copy
- Communicate with team leads to coordinate concept, copy, interface, graphic design and navigational structure of project with functional aspects
- Work with the team to develop digital media experiences that exceed client goals, carry out the creative vision, and fulfill Marketing & Strategy's mission
- Actively seek out and help define new creative possibilities for client engagements, from rich media ad units and social media programs, to original video scripts and digital signage
- Assist in leading, developing and growing the copy/content team
- Disciplinary focus on developing compelling creative within interactive communications ranging from websites to online media
- Assist in communicating and presenting copy to internal teams and clients
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Journalism, English or Communications
- Three to five years of copywriting/editorial experience in an advertising or marketing environment
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent military experience