An SF-based unicorn is looking for a Creative Director to join its team on a permanent, full-time basis. Candidates must have recent & relevant broadcast TV experience. Portfolios must show examples of :30 spots in direct response and branding. In-house experience is a MUST.
- Lead and manage the creative team.
- Be the visionary for the brand--look, tone and feel. Communicate to the larger company.
- Lead concepting and the production of the work, across all channels, across the funnel.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience.
- In-house experience, must have led concepting through execution of integrated campaigns, video, social, digital, out of home, performance marketing and brand marketing.
- Must have in-house experience.
- Strong concepting skills, leadership skills, strong collaborator.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to do the organizational work, set up processes including career paths for the team, structure for the team.
- Good management skills, be a manager/mentor
- Understanding of how to create creative that is customized for different channels. Social vs TV vs OOH, etc. Must have done TV advertising and lead video shoots, photo shoots. Must have done performance marketing, DR marketing, understands rapid prototyping, iteration, driven by looking at metrics and what the consumer is responding to.