Our agency client is seeking a Developer to join their team for a 3-4 month assigment. You must be able to work on-site (some flexibility to work remote).
- 1-3 years of experience in Magento 2 (theming and code structure)
- 1-3 years of experience in HTML email development
- 1-3 years of experience in PHP development in a team environment
The ideal candidate:
• A highly-organized developer that can balance priorities, time, cost, risk and quality while delivering against commitments.
• A person who is ok with being open, naïve and uncomfortable in order to learn and grow.
• A curious person who asks questions in order to break new ground.
• Someone that shows empathy for others and has an upbeat, positive attitude in order to maintain a positive atmosphere.
• You’re calm in a storm and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• You’d be inspired and motivated by working for brands in the outdoor industry.
You’ll be responsible for:
• Application and extension installation
• PHP feature builds to spec
• PHP debugging and troubleshooting
• Performance benchmarking
• Template building using UIKit framework
• Data entry, including large data sets in XML and/or CSV
• HTML email creation using inline styles
• QA including redlines and browser testing
• Intermediate proficiency with LESS/ SASS/GRUNT
• Intermediate proficiency with CLI for linux
• Intermediate proficiency with CLI for GIT
• 3 – 5 years HTML5
• 3 – 5 years CSS3
• 3 – 5 years native JS
• Strong Competency with IDEs
• Intermediate understating of ADA level A compliance
Additional experience that’s a plus:
• AWS base infrastructure, including security groups, VPCs, EC2, RDS, Load balancers
• Familiarity with caching technologies such as Redis, Memcache and Varnish
• Bootstrap and UIKit frameworks
• Magento 1.X
• Expression Engine 3.x and 4.x
• Craft CMS
• MySQL basic queries
• SEO best practices
• Continuous Integration strategies
• Proficiency with Word/Excel
• Data transformations
• XML/CSV creation and manipulation