Vitamin T is partnering with an industry leader in construction science that was built on the vision to break the status quo and deliver innovation and now they're looking for a new Director of Marketing to help plan, develop, dessign, and implement marketing plans on a global scale. This role will focus on executing, monitoring, and evaluating programs while partnering with best-in-class vendors and a small-but-mighty marketing team.
This position requires previous experience in the building construction/materials industry!
· Develop and execute product marketing and business plans, establishing objectives and owning
products throughout lifecycle
· Prepare and manage long-term product line plans, utilizing forecasting/market data and ensuring
· Lead marketing team, establishing and driving objectives and evaluating performance
· Use performance data to identify and resolve issues within marketing strategies
· Work cross-functionally to drive product revenue and margin goals, overseeing product
· Prioritizes marketing campaigns to meet business goals
· Ensures brand management requirements are adhered to
· Lead the creation of appropriate marketing tools, launch materials, and regional market / customer
segmentation activities to support decision making
· Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand
· Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction
· Optimize presence in various Marcom channels: Web, seminars, exhibitions, tradeshows, etc.
· Provide and maintain competitive benchmarking of products, pricing and marketing strategies
Is this you? Drop us a line - we'd love to talk to you more!