We are looking to help a massive retailer add to their Account team. You will be a self-starter and manage the day to day contact for agency and client stakeholders. You're able to juggle many projects on the go, and keep your cool. You constantly strive to improve your client relationships and you understand the brand inside out. You thrive in a team environment, and have experience within a Marketing environment, a TV, Print, or digital production ( absolutley necessary)
This Senior Account Manager will be working on many integrated campaigns- TV, Print and Digital.
· Be the go to person for agency/client stakeholders and internal departments
· Handle all aspects of client campaigns from planning through to delivery
· Highlight and escalate quality control issues
· Distribute contact reports and agendas
· Manage agreed budgets and admin
· Prepare accurate cost estimates against the Rate Card for approval
· Assist with financial reporting
Experience of working in TV, print or digital production role is ESSENTIAL!
Strong numeracy skills
· Prioritisation, time management and attention to detail
· Resilience and ability to work under pressure
· Fluent oral and written English essential
· Strong interpersonal skills
This company loves what they do, and hope to attract the same type of passionate people. They push boundaries and constantly look for a better way, all while having a great time doing so!
Just SOME of the perks..
· 25 days holiday
· Half day leave on your Birthday
· Life Assurance
· Pension Scheme (Company contribution matched up to 5%)
· Gym Discounts
* Only qualified candidates will be contacted*