Our client in Boston MA is looking for a Multimedia Content Creator! This is a permanent opportunity for a full-time position in Boston Massachusetts. While this role doesn't offer relocation, if you're eager to get to this dynamic city on your own - we welcome you!
Storytellers - you're in demand! We are seeking someone who is excited to tell our story by creating compelling content across a range of media (written, verbal, photo, social, web and digital). Your content covers the 3 E's - engage, entertain and educate KEY internal/external audiences in order to raise the visbility AND advance our mission and strategic priorities. Are you able to spot the story in ANYTHING and are you not afraid to get out from behind that desk, meet new people and ask A LOT of questions? We're looking for YOU! Everyone says you are intelligent, smart and to top it all off curious! You're able to cultivate relationships across the community. People also say you are GIFTED at what you do and that is because of your dedication to exciting, innovative work! You don't see problems; you see challenges to overcome through creativity.
- Bachelor's Degree required. Master's degree in English, communications, or journalism preferred. 2+ years of experience in a relevant field (e.g., communications, journalism, video production, photography)
- Impeccable written and oral skills, with previous experience in a writing, copywriting, or editing role preferred
- Previous work managing social media accounts on behalf of an organization or company preferred
- Personal/Professional experience shooting video and taking photographs - experience taking candid, documentary-style videos and photos preferred
- Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop
- Social media management and analytics tools (such as Tweetdeck, Hootsuite, Buffer)
- Multitasker with excellent time management skills and an ability to work both independently AND apart of a team
- Must be comfortable working in ambiguous situations with shifting priorities and deadlines
- Be proactive and flexible and willing to adapt to changing requirements or circumstances
- Strong bent toward continuous improvement and be excited about the opportunity to learn and grow
If this peaks your interest, go ahead and submit your application below. You MUST include a portfolio that includes 3-5 work samples, including at least one written piece, one video AND one photograph. Incomplete Applications without portfolio will not be reviewed.