Our client who are based in London Bridge, are looking for a Designer to join their small team (within the wider organisation) on a full time basis.
This is a brand new role for the team, so it's an exciting role to really prove your skills and help build this role out utilising your strengths!
You will need to be confident working in a very fast paced environment, someone who is a go getter, self-starter, able to use their initiative and likes to get things done!
You will be supporting a team of Sales with Bid Designs and Creative Presentation Design + the Collateral around this to help engage the audience, through the use of mood boards and other print collateral / elements.
Strong print production experience is also key to this role, as well as strong communication skills, as this will be a client facing role.
Please note that the majority of this role will be focused around Bid Design, however this is something that you can learn on the role.
You will be:
- able to work on briefs from conception, following the direction of the individual client.
- working to brand guidelines and pushing these creatively where possible.
- the only designer on this team so this is a great opportunity to really own your projects, however there are other designers within the wider organisation that you can bounce ideas off of!
- supporting the marketing team on very ad-hoc projects
Mac or PC based - dependant on your preference | Onsite only
Please can you share your:
- Creative Portfolio - showcasing Bids, Powerpoint Presentations and other collateral
- Salary expectations
- Availability / Notice Period
Pls note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted only