AQUENT is looking for a Product Manager / Owner in McLean, VA. This Product Owner will be working on enterprise solutions and product innovations for small business products. The ideal Product Owner will have at least 3-5 years of experience as a dedicated Product Owner or Product Manager, working closely with development teams, guiding brainstorming sessions and prioritization. The role will be 70% tactical, directly working with tech teams & business teams, and 30% strategic, big picture, planning 4 months down the line.
If you have at least 3 years in as a Product Owner or Product Manager in the digital space, please send your resume to email@example.com ASAP!
Why would you be interested in this role? This team’s mission is to level the playing field for small businesses. Amazing, small team. Highly collaborative environment where each member is dedicated to putting out a great product that truly helps small businesses. The team has an entrepreneurial spirit and genuinely love the work they do. New & innovative technologies.
As the Product Owner, you must have a background in the following areas to be successful in this role:
- Must have FinTech PO / PM background OR e-commerce big data background
- If you have a eCommerce background, must have worked on a website or digital product that supports hundred thousand to a million customers.
- Working directly with software developers and able to talk their language. Talking to technology teams about ideas they want to execute on.
- Strong communications skills & ability to influence the course of discussions
- Heavy on the human-user centric side. Obsessed with design and active in looking at market competitors
- UX design-thinking
In this role, you will:
- Use data and customer research to form hypotheses; work with our internal stakeholders to define and execute website tests that drive to an answer
- Identify and drive user research to better understand the needs and priorities of Small Businesses
- Define and analyze metrics to measure the success of those tests; develop recommendations for implementation, and deliver by working
- Develop a roadmap and prioritize appropriately to achieve our bold business goals
- Work with designers and an Agile software team to define requirements for site changes and deliver flawless product releases
- Influence the organization and build meaningful partnerships
- At least 3 years of experience in digital product management
- At least 2 years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into digital products
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- Preferred Qualifications: 3+ years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into digital products
- 5 years of experience in Agile product management
- Experience in financial services or fintech
- Experience working in or with small businesses/start-ups