TOur Novato-based e-commerce client is looking for a strong Sr. Designer to joing the team on an ongoing assignment. See details and apply if this sounds like a fit!
TThe Senior Graphic Designer reports to the Creative Director in the Marketing Department and is responsible for conceptual development, direction, and delivery of visual design for all aspects of marketing campaigns: mood bboards, concepts, email layouts, info graphics, landing pages, social media deliverables, banner ads, and more. In this role you will have the opportunity to collaborate closely with the Creative Director, graphic designers, copywriter, photographer, and also works with marketing managers, merchandisers, and the UX/UI team.
TThe Senior Graphic Designer is expected to stay up to date with industry trends, constantly seek new ideas and design approaches, maintain high standards for consistency and quality to make sure only the best work is rreleased, mentor and encourage others to share and explore ideas, provide feedback and inspiration to the rest of the graphic design team, and proactively offer suggestions to improve methods and processes.
- 6+ years of professional design experience
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong visual design sense with excellent typography skills
- A portfolio of work that includes compelling, inspired graphic design
- A degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Communication Design or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to clearly articulate design decisions
- Ability to sell a concept or design to peers and stakeholders
- Ability to keep a cool head while juggling projects and meeting deadlines
- Ability to understand, visually represent, and maintain the company brand, consistently and expertly throughout all channels, paying meticulous attention to the tiniest details
- Familiarity with HTML/HTML5/CSS
- Familiarity with mobile and responsive web design
- Illustration skills a plus