About our Client:
Since its beginnings our client has grown into a global manufacturer and distributor of endoscopes, medical instruments, and devices. We are no giant on an international scale but a leader in the things that matter: creativity, flexibility, and expertise.
Our range of endoscopic instruments for human medicine, veterinary medicine, and industrial endoscopy now includes more than 15,000 products. The most recent developments are in digital documentation systems and comprehensive operating room concepts.
As a system supplier, the company combines its expertise in endoscopy with software solutions to achieve integration in the operating room and to support clinical process and resource management.
MEDIA PLAN: 30%
- Develop yearly media plan for all specialties in excess of $300,000/yearly. Prorate insertion rates for following year's budget for planning purposes. Review editorial calendars for all publications that coincide with our product offerings to inform marketing so that they can determine if they would like to move an insertion or BCR funds to run additional advertising.
- Create media plan based on prior year's insertions and budgets that coincide with trade show issues of publications.
- Create all insertion orders (contracts with the publishers) on a monthly basis and reconcile invoices against OPEX monthly.
- Maintain the plan with tabs (excel) for all of the changes throughout the year managing the process including reviewing the OPEX for outstanding and bills not posted and follow up with vendors to ensure that everything is paid on time.
OPEX – 20%
- Manage monthly OPEX review including reconcilliation of invoices against Marcom cost center and reallocating unauthorized charges to other cost centers
- Prepares mid-year forecast for Marcom budget.
- Prepares yearly forecast by allocating costs to various GL codes to maintain targeted budget as mandated by finance.
ADMINISTRATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES (20%)
- Administrative duties include: updating calendar, meeting coordination, expense reports, fedexing, mail, coordinating and ordering office supplies, filing for job jackets and green folder backup, back up for Marcom, Manager and Supervisor Marcom for project management and traffic functions.
- 3 to 5 years Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
PREMIUM ITEM SOURCING(15%): Work with customers to find items within their price range, provide samples from vendors for approval by customers, work with Marcom Manager to create artwork and ultimately place order for items.
CONSTANT CONTACT (15%): Receive email addresses from OR-Live and Lead Submissions at trade shows, upload to Constant Contact, Coordination with Marketing for maintaining license for use of Constant contact on a monthly basis. Create email communication to be sent in coordination with Supervisor, Marcom, schedule dates for sending emails, follow up with marketing with reports on open rates for emails and other statistics.