Hours: 25-50 hrs/week
Compensation: $20-22/hr DOE
Our client is a large local digital marketing agency. They are looking for a sharp designer who can switch gears quickly and thrives in a fast paced environment! You'll be working with lots of display ads, banner ads, and coding for emails. HTML5 is a requirment. A background in digital assets is preferred along with a history of working with clients in the financial, health, or automotive industries.
The Digital Designer must be skilled in visual design and is responsible for the creation and execution of display advertising campaigns, including HTML5 emails, Facebook and social creative, standard and rich media banner ads, as well as supporting web-development initiatives, internal creative, and developing other digital tactics. The Digital Designer possesses knowledge of design principles and best practices, as well as a core competency with HTML and CSS.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for design and build of standard/rich media display ads, emails, web applications, landing pages, social graphics, internal creative, and occasional development of branded print materials
- Responsible for taking client feedback and making revisions to creative layouts/function/etc.
- Responsible for collecting standard banner files for AdOps and publishing Rich Media Creative for AdOps—must QA and Check all creative before sending to AdOps
- Participating in key client strategy meetings to provide more tailored oversight and creative strategy services
- Provide support to and for creative team and all teams that interact and participate with their workflow
- Development of new products and offered services
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite (especially Edge Animate, Photoshop, Illustrator and In-Design)—general understanding of digital tools, trends, frameworks
- Advanced understanding of HTML, CSS, & JS
- Understanding of digital media (display advertising, search engine marketing, social media)
- Former experience with advertising agency
- Highly creative, yet organized and detail-oriented
- Manage time efficiently, minimize unnecessary overages, and meet deadlines
- Works well under pressure without compromising performance
- Ability to take projects and run with them but also comfortable receiving creative feedback
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated and eager to learn with a positive attitude
- Dedicated team player with good interpersonal skills
- A passion for learning, working with others, and creative development
Candidates portfolio must include applicable work to be considered.