Are you a graduate who has studied English or an equivilant degree, with strong English skills. Ideally you will have studied journalism.
An exciting tech company is seeking a media monitoring and intelligence specialist to help with their communications department. We are looking for someone who is smart and quick, who can identify relevant news stories within the European media. When something comes up about this brand in the news or on social media, you're on it. You will be working with 8 different PR managers who are always on the go, and who will be expecting a very high attention to detail. You are confident and able to properly compute feedback that is given from your manager, and then implement your learnings quickly.
• Strong experience and a genuine passion for current affairs. Ideally, you have an education within journalism, PR or research.
• Very high standard of written communications with an ability to work and write quickly and accurately under pressure.
• Good understanding of all forms of news and communication channels, including the latest social and online platforms.
• Professional, yet outgoing and confident. You're able to make quick decisions and you aren't intimidated by a seasoned and very experienced team.
• Monitor all aspects of news relating to this brand and broader industry news to provide timely alerts to the PR team and wider business
• Write concise reports and summaries on key stories including incisive assessment and evaluation.
• Compile editorial calendars and other tools used to discover new PR opportunities and scan the horizon for potential media issues.
Higher educational background is preferred. Journalism experience or qualification is necessary