**This role can be remote, but our client is based in Chicago
Vitamin T is assisting a Marketing/Advertising agency in their search for a Senior Technical Writer. Must have white paper experience
Position: Technical Writer
Duration: Approx 2 weeks, 40 hours/week
Location: On-site, Chicago
• 5+ years of experience in communications, business, marketing, advertising or a related field.
• An undergraduate degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Advertising or Integrated/Strategic Communications. Master’s degree preferred.
• Experience in a client-facing role.
• Experience in managing, leading, and developing a team.
• Ability to demonstrate a strong vocabulary, expertise in English usage, and comfort with multiple and often complex writing assignments, styles and disciplines.
• Ability to focus on user priorities and needs in structuring content, and to offer the team strategic thinking and knowledge of business, brand and marketing principles.
• Ability to articulate and effective in presenting and explaining writing choices.
• Ability to achieve rapid realization of deliverables and outcomes, with strength in observing and managing to deadlines.
• Ability to interact at all levels of the company and with external parties in a professional manner maintaining effective communication, both written and spoken.
• Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision-making.