Looking for a rockstar Creative Project Manager to help keep team organized and on point to deliver stellar creative on time. This person will be the main point of contact for the team, and will interact with employees of all levels (including our CEO) and from all teams across the company. As a Creative Project Manager, you’ll play a key role supporting our in-house Creative Team to help deliver stellar, on-brand creative that supports company goals and initiatives. The Creative Project Manager is responsible for driving the process between internal requesters and our Design Team. As the first touch point for project intake, you’ll clarify all requirements, collect all necessary details and information, assign design resources, and schedule and manage the departmental workflow to ensure final projects are delivered successfully and on time. In this role, you’ll be managing the design of digital ad campaigns, landing pages, event booth signage and experiences, marketing collateral, emails, branded giveaways, presentations and more!
● Manage Creative Projects from end-to-end; from briefing, creative development to delivery, acting as the primary liaison and main point of communication between the project stakeholders and the Design Team
● Effectively prioritize projects in the Design Team project queue, adjusting timelines and resources as needed, and helping Designers manage their workloads.
● Schedule and lead project kick-off meetings with stakeholders
● Develop timelines for all Creative projects, identifying roles & responsibilities of all key stakeholders, detail workflow execution, ensure deliverables are on time and on target.
● Clearly communicate expectations
● Understand Brand Guidelines and be able to provide direction or feedback on general Brand Standards
● Own the creative process from end to end and establish strong processes that support it while helping the Design Team work more efficiently to deliver stellar results.
● Manage communication and scope of work for external agencies and vendors and responsible for routing and approvals on estimates, budgets and legal.
● Manage external agency/vendor relationships on outsourced projects; ensure vendor is current on branding guidelines and project details
● 3-5 years of experience in a Project Management role for an Internal Creative Team or Agency
● Familiarity with design software functionality and capabilities like Adobe Creative Cloud. Experience with JIRA a plus
● Has a solid background in managing both print and digital creative for Events, Product Marketing, Demand Generation, Social Media, AR/PR, etc.
● Successfully prioritizes and manages multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
● Superior project scoping, project timeline development, risk assessment and prioritization skills
● Ability to simplify complex projects direction and articulate to the Design Team
● Ability to transform complex/confusing feedback from Project Owners in to organized, easy to follow, actionable direction for Design Team
● Highly organized and detail-oriented
● Works skillfully with people across a wide variety of roles and personalities - Able to interact
professionally and efficiently with executive-level stakeholders
● Thinks strategically about communication in order to negotiate project schedules, manage expectations, educate stakeholders and resolve issues.
Please apply if you meet the qualifications!