The Senior Designer will work with our Editorial, Digital, and Project Management teams, as well as working directly with our internal clients in Sales and Project Management to produce to produce best-in-class designs that are creative, thoughtful, and effective.
Work directly with our internal partners from sales and portfolio management and develop creative design solutions to complex problems. Deliverables include brochures, one-sheets, sales aids, invitations, environmental design, email templates, microsite, and website design.
Collaborate with Editorial and Digital teams to produce best-in-class deliverables
Understand the scope and business reasons for a projects; translate business needs to design requirements
Manage projects from concept to creation (working independently, on teams, and with internal customers) to ensure that projects follow all steps in the workflow, and effectively communicate with management about project status
• Strong design abilities with a background in translating complex ideas to simple designs
• The ability to design for print and digital including web, email, and user experience design
• Experience with branding and visual identity and their practical applications
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• 5+ years of experience in the graphic design field, working with internal or external clients
• Experience working for financial services or professional services firms desired but not required
• Experience managing design and printing projects with a deep knowledge of print (production, prepress, offset and digital printing)