Our exciting, established start-up business are looking for a designer with a broad experience of the marketing mix to join their busy team
You will be used to working as a designer within a vibrant team, you will have excellent craft skills, your experience will include design for screens and print is a must, you will be happy to see a project from concept to completion.
You will have experience working in a busy creative agency / studio environment with a high standard for output and visual styling. The daily work load will span brochures, advertising campaigns, app and website assets, events, graphic design for information and interaction.
You will work as part of a creative team to produce partner materials /assets, social campaigns, campaign response, demos, product mock-ups, and other communication materials, to drive global adoption. You will also work alongside other areas of the business to concept and deliver a range of internal projects.
Your ability to work in a multidisciplinary team is paramount and you should be keen to stretch your skills and learn from others in pursuit of great work.
- Passion for your craft and the business
- A good knowledge of digital print processes
- Solid experience generating digital and social media assets – particularly, online display
- A positive, professional approach to work, acting as an ambassador for the business and the impact design can have
- An ability to meet project deadlines
- Excellent Adobe CC skills – photoshop, illustrator, indesign
- Excellent production knowledge – delivering artwork for print and web
- A good feel for motion design and user experience
- Deeply passionate about design and have a keen eye for detail
- Hands on and unafraid to get stuck in
If this sounds like a role you'd like to hear more about please don't delay in sending an updated CV and portfolio as well as cover note explaining why this role is great for your next move!