Lead user experience designer/consultant required to work closely with a key client on their digital transformation programme. This will involve delivering a digital design strategy and UX across an entire digital presence, re-platforming and leading business change management.
My agency client are committed to delivering the highest quality service to their client and whilst this role is predominately focused on delivering to one key client they may be times you need to jump on other projects/pitches as he business requires.
You will be a strong, experienced UX practitioner, some one who loves getting hands on, defining, leading and implementing from a strategic perspective as well as managing a small team.
You’ll be an evangelist for user-centric design and be able to inspire others with your ideas and approach. You’ll enjoy working as part of a collaborative, multi-discipline team; strategists, creatives, designers, developers and pm's in a fast paced environment.
You will be able to demonstrate your consultative approach, with the ability to develop strong inter personal skills to influence as a leader and as a practising, hands-on UX expert. Your role will consist working across:
- Day to day client business
- Pitches (and their successful outcomes)
- Running workshops, interviewing stakeholders to define and prioritise business requirements
- Gathering business intelligence, through analysis and research
- Conducting user research, managing 3rd parties as needed
- Creating personas, user journeys, site maps, wireframes and prototypes
- Working closely with Business Analysts to meet user and business needs
- Collating performance results, developing ongoing business plans accordingly.
- You’ll be responsible for the day-to-day running of the UX team.
- Overseeing the output of the team, conducting review meetings as needed
- Promoting the UX function at all times.
If this sounds like you, then a compelling opportunity awaits you. Apply today with an update CV and portfolio of relevant case studies that highlight your end to end UX / design experiences as an over view of your current situation and what you are looking for in a role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.