Vitamin T is currently in search of a Creative Manager for our client in Metro Detroit. This is an onsite long term role!
This position leads the Creative Services team and provides graphic art design, production and coordination services of internal/external communication materials in support of the marketing department, and other departments as necessary. Design, layout, edit and produce print and digital documents for brand, advertising, promotional marketing materials, consumer communications and business communications, consistent with the company’s brand standards and guidelines.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties as assigned):
• Conceptualizes and implements design solutions that meet marketing strategies from concept to completion.
• Reviews work performed to ensure consistency across all media channels.
• Leads creative team members to ensure effectiveness of messaging and integrity of brand to all internal and external audiences, communicating expectations and standards of work quality.
• Leads and provides guidance and direction the creative team on projects consumer facing (e.g., advertising and marketing material).
• Provides work direction, gives regular feedback on performance, and ensures expectations are met by the Creative Director.
• Trains new creative team members on process, procedures and brand standards.
SCOPE & IMPACT:
Leads, guides, and directs the creative team. Initiatives directly impact consumer demand for company products. Content efforts contribute towards both web and store traffic. Develops projects for marketing initiatives using multi-channel execution. Position directly supports advertising/marketing plan for company-owned retail division. Deliverables impact same-store-sales, product launch success (placement/sell-through). Content developed is leveraged by nearly 2,900 retail locations across North America.
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field with 6-8 years of relevant experience, or equivalent.
• One (1) to Three (3) years of supervisory/leadership experience
• Graphic Design experience in a Mac OS environment.
• Proven proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat and Microsoft Office applications in a Mac OS environment. Demonstrate the ability to execute in design, web and multimedia software and applications Adobe Creative Suite.
• Mastery in fundamentals of graphic design including layout, composition and typography
• Master’s degree in Graphic Design or related field with 6-8 years of relevant experience, or equivalent.
• Flash and HTML experience a plus.
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards