Motion Graphics Designer
Salary - £30K-£35K
Location - Central London
Start Date - ASAP/Notice Period
Our client are a leading broadcast network and media company which are responsible for distributing a number of the UK’s most popular music channels across satellite and free-to-air. Our client are part of one of the largest broadcast organisations in the country and produce a number of leading channels across a number of music genres.
Our client are looking for a Motion Graphics Designer to join their internal creative team, working on bespoke designs across all their channels. Our client are looking for someone comfortable designing and building assets from scratch, then animating. The majority of work will be within After Effects, but a knowledge of Cinema 4D for some 3D elements would be a big bonus. Our client are looking for a highly creative individual with excellent design skills and a good eye for detail, someone who is capable of producing high quality work at a fast pace. Our client work within a VizRT system, so a knowledge of the inner workings of this is desirable.
Day to day will involve working closely with other creatives to ensure successful completion of a variety of briefs with a mixture of turnaround times. You will be working across all internal brands, so must be comfortable adapting to multiple, specific brand guidelines at the drop of a hat.
Skills & Experience
Our client are looking for someone with a few years experience working in a professional environment on a mixture of motion graphic elements, both 2D and 3D. You must have a good knowledge of music and be interested in working across a number of different genres, from Pop and Hip Hop to Rock and Classical. This is a fast paced environment so you will be comfortable producing work at a fast pace without compromising quality.
Other skills include:
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro)
- Knowledge of Cinema 4D is desirable
- 3-5 years experience within a creative agency or in-house role
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work closely within a team environment to pursue a common goal
- Knowledge of VizRT systems is desirable
- Passion for all types of music, a hands on involvement would be great
- Ability to manage personal workload and prioritise based on deadlines
**Please note that all applications must be accompanied with a CV and Showreel.