A client here in NYC is looking for a UX Designer/ Digital Creative Director for an ongoing freelance assignment.
Looking for a UX Designer with a full understanding of consumer journeys. A person who thinks mobile-first and has a wide overview of how a consumer relates to a brand. This person should know what needs need to be expressed and when.
Tell me about the project or product this person will be working on?
- This person will help orchestrate and run all projects that they have going on
- Skill set: strategic thinking and ability to shift gears and see things from different perspectives
- If there is a problem to solve and the due date is tomorrow, instead of forcing one thing to happen, they would like this person to be able to shift priorities and think of other ways to get something completed
- Working on all things digital: emails, landing pages, ads etc.
- Not only overseeing people's work, but looking for someone who has a good understanding of creative, UX and project management
When you’re reviewing portfolios for this role, what kind of projects do you want to see?
- Full user experience journeys, user flows, mobile outlook first
Do they need to know any specific software?
- Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch
Duration: ongoing freelance