Our client is building a UX team comprised of UX Designers, UX/UI Designers, Information Architects or User Researchers with a minimum of 1 year of professional experience. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a new team within an agency and help to create and drive UX processes.
The UX Designer is responsible for the information architecture and user experience design of desktop, mobile, and installations. The UX Designer works collaboratively with a project team consisting of Account, Project Management, Creative, and Technology. The ideal candidate would be one who has the ability to work in an independent environment owning responsibility for final UX deliverables while being the voice for the user.
As a firm that services the Pharma industry, prides itself on delivering highly successful interactive experiences transcending the industry vertical. The UX Designer must be able to bring to the team and clients a good knowledge of current trends and industry best practices.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Requirements gathering, analysis, competitive audits and market research
- Develop personas and scenarios
- Translate business and user requirements into meaningful interactive experiences
- Develop detailed schematics, sitemaps and wireframes for highly interactive interfaces across multiple platforms
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and detail rationale both visually and verbally
- Participate in immersive user research, concept testing, and usability testing
- Collaboratively develop prototypes for demonstration of concepts to clients
Qualifications include (but are not limited to):
- 2+ years experience as an user experience designer or information architect
- Experience developing user experience strategy and information architecture deliverables for pharmaceutical clients.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Experience with user-centered design methodologies
- Proficiency with Omnigraffle, Photoshop
- Consideration also given to prior experience in front-end development and project management.