An Advertising and Media Agency in Playa Vista is seeking a new team member. They're in need of a stellar Designer when it comes to the digital space: websites, apps, and products. This usually comes with 3+ years of experience working on interactive projects. If you're looking to apply, Sketch/Figma is probably your best friend and Adobe Creative Suite is your close buddy. And if you know how to make things move nicely in After Effects—well, that’s just another reason for us to love you. Aside from that, we are pretty much obsessed with meaningful UI, proper branding, and thoughtful strategy. If you share the same passions, we should talk.
This is a full-time position based in Playa Vista. The office environment is dog friendly, the beach is four minutes away, and they have kombucha on tap. And as if that wasn’t enough, they offer tons of perks, like generous vacation, 401k, medical insurance, a learning fund and more. We don’t judge or discriminate, and expect the same in return. If you're interested in applying please, send us a link to your portfolio and a resume if you have one.
- 3+ years of experience creating digital products, campaigns, websites, mobile apps etc. Experience in branding and general understanding of brand strategy is a plus
- Expert knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator. General understanding of code and/or experience in After Effects is another major plus
- Portfolio demonstrating solid digital design background. Understanding of user experience, graphic design and typography give you 10 bonus points each.
- Interest in experimenting with new technologies; desire to learn things like motion and photo/video production
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting under tight deadlines with strong project and time management skills
- Ability to take design direction and work with input from our Head of Creative
- Comfortably articulating and presenting creative ideas in front of the team and/or clients
What You'll Do:
- Ideate, strategize, concept, design, and produce high quality work on multiple projects
- Work closely and collaboratively with the team and clients
- Present and explain the concepts, answer questions
- Manage commitments and workload on a daily basis
- Be proactive and lead junior team members by example
- Inspire the team and the client to push creative limits (as if there were any)
- Stay current with latest digital, social, and technology trends
- Have fun (promise)