Our client is looking for a Front End Web Developer to join their software development team on a permanent basis in their London office.
Salary up to £55k with a package value of £68k
You'll be working with an established team of developers, analysts, designers and project managers, you will;
• Contribute to creating innovative solutions for real world problems
• Help architect new solutions, write code for complex challenges and mentor more junior staff to help them understand how to solve their own technical problems.
• Keep abreast of the latest developments in web technology and be open to experimenting with them.
• Work broadly across the business on multiple projects at any given time.
Essential skills and experience
• Best-practice development techniques, Git / Agile
• Experience in a technical adviser role on projects
• Experience leading projects and mentoring/supporting junior developers
• Experience mentoring/supporting junior developers
• Data visualisation, D3.js
• Data processing, Python
• Relational databases, SQL