Digital Designer -
Salary: £34k DOE
What we do is provide clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client’s organisation. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution. This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role is predominantly focused on beauty and personal care within the Leatherhead office. Personal Care is our largest Category, spanning Hair Care, Deodorants, Skin Cleansing, Skin Care, and Oral Care. It houses some of the world’s best-loved brands, including Dove, Axe/Lynx, Rexona/Sure, TRESemmé, Sunsilk, Smile and Simple, as well as a premium portfolio and exciting new brand launches.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
You will work on a variety of different projects ranging from presentation design, digital and social advertising, brand development, key visual mock-ups and a range of responsive web projects. As we foster a close working relationship with the clients you must be comfortable at presenting and taking client feedback directly. Building trust is key as to produce better work and it’s essential to drive to our growth and success.
You will be working within many different brands, producing a design to the client’s brief and exacting standards. You will need to proactively manage projects within agreed timescales taking into account quality and consistency.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- Commercial design experience with Visual Arts BS/BA degree a plus.
- A portfolio demonstrating your ideas through to execution.
- A passion for digital trends and interaction design
- You'll have a deep affinity with layout, typography and ideas-generation.
- Proficiency in Adobe CC suite applications including Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and associated prototyping tools.
- Experience with working in content management systems
- A good working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and query capabilities, coding skills is a bonus.
**Please note that only shortlisted will be contacted**