Up to £34k
I am currently working with a large consumer goods organisation to find an experienced Digital Designer to be based in their Surrey studio. You will be working on some of best-loved brands within the food and drink sector and will also play a part with exciting new brand launches.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
You will work on a variety of different projects ranging from presentation design, digital and social advertising, brand development, key visual mock ups and a range responsive web projects. As we foster a close working relationship with the clients you must be comfortable at presenting and taking client feedback directly. Building trust is key as to producing better work and it’s essential to drive to our growth and success.
You will be working with many different brands, producing design to the client’s brief and exacting standards. You will need to proactively manage projects within agreed timescales taking into account quality and consistency.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- Commercial design experience with Visual Arts BS/BA degree a plus.
- A portfolio demonstrating your ideas through to execution.
- A passion for digital trends and interaction design
- You'll have a deep affinity with layout, typography and ideas-generation.
- Proficiency in Adobe CC suite applications including Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and associated prototyping tools.
- Experience with working in content management systems
- A good working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and query capabilities, coding skills is a bonus.