Our client are a unique full service creative agency based in Central/South London with an impressive client base and outstanding portfolio, covering a huge range of design requests across multiple sectors. They have grown rapidly from their initial founders to well over 100 people, based in super cool offices with an outdoor area and a collaborative atmosphere.
In addition to the work they produce, they also provide a desirable benefits package, discretionary agency bonus and training support for career progression.
The Senior Brand Experience Designer will be one of a few others in similar roles, working collaboratively as well as independently on certain briefs - giving this successful candidate the opportunity to own some really fantastic projects.
This is both an extremely conceptual and hands on design position. Meaning on a day to day basis you will be leading the design of engaging physical brand experiences and spaces at the intersection of architecture, interior design, service design, graphics and digital.
From conceiving new hospitality and retail experiences to designing impactful brand events and inspiring places to work.
Conceptual skills are key for this one! They are open to being flexible on the hands on 3D or CAD skills for an exceptional creative thinking candidate.
Skills & Experience:
- Have existing experience in concepting for 360/spatial design, events or experiential campaign design.
- Visualisation skills, either CAD (Rhino, Sketchup or similar), Vectorworks, Keyshot or V-Ray. May be open to visualisations in Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Hold a degree in relevant design discipline.
- Excellent time management skills, experience working to budgets and strict deadlines.
- Agency side experience, being adaptable to work on different sectors and brands.
- Ambition to take on more responsibility, grow a team and take on client management.
- Any automotive or retail brand experience also a huge bonus!
- Experience concepting for both experiential and events/interior spaces.
Portfolio tips - they would like to see design development in portfolios to show conceptual process, including sketches and annotations. They will NOT accept portfolios without any development work.
If you tick these boxes, please send your CV and portfolio through to Holly at Aquent.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we may only be able to respond if your CV has been shortlisted.