Cross Functional Business Report Writer and KPI Analyst --
This position is a critical part of the client’s team and ensures critical KPIs across all their digital marketing programs are aggregated, accurate and clearly communicated. Candidates should have strong report writing and analysis skills.
Tableau a MUST. The role is hybrid analysis/analyst and writing/creating report content for the client. VERY client-facing, engaging, sharp person needed with at least 5 years +. Person cannot be a quiet/wallflower type.
Automotive a huge plus, but not a must.
Our strengths are innovation, creativity, execution and exceptional client relationships. This position reports into our Retail Science group and must work with team members in our Nashville, Milwaukee, Chicago and Detroit offices to ensure our solution is delivered to exceed our client's expectations on quality time and budget.
• Develop reports to track KPIs across all programs for communication to multiple stakeholders
• Analyze existing data and to drive business decisions
• Present findings and recommendations to stakeholder
• Work with databases and Excel spreadsheets and reporting software
• Develop customized reports to meet client business needs
• Optimize existing reporting
• Develop budget templates and protocol for Program Managers
• Develop long-term reporting strategy in partnership with Field Advocacy Manager
• Subject matter expert who helps to drive the development and long-term vision of our interactive digital product through data and insights.
• Assist the Field Advocacy Manager in ensuring field and dealers have optimum actionable reporting
• Assist the marketing strategy department to develop performance monitoring metrics for both the company and the client.
• Assist the marketing strategy department in identifying market trends and competitive offerings.
• Documents requirements for critical reports and process
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems or related field and at least five years of related experience, preferably in the automotive industry.
• Able to thoughtfully prioritize tasks and manage indirect reports, some of whom are remote.
• Demonstrated client/account management skills
• Demonstrated ability to define and document market requirements, product requirements and user stories.
• Strong collaboration capabilities and demonstrated success working in a matrix organization. Able to negotiate priorities across organizations.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize tasks effectively.
• Exceptional communications skills both written and verbal.
• Demonstrated success in digital advertising content development.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, organized and strong attention to detail.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Tableau, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Familiarity with Microsoft Teams, BaseCamp and other project management platforms
If you thrive in dynamic, high energy environment and want to work with an extraordinary team with the latest tools and technology, send your resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.