The Brand Director oversees and leads all client/agency teams on specific accounts, ensuring strong client partnerships are built and nurtured, the agency provides a consistently superior product across all work done, and agency financials and profitability are stellar. The BD is a visionary and should build a solid understanding and grasp of the clients business and brand to lead client and agency teams including proactively looking for, identifying and acting upon new opportunities to help the client and agency succeed. As a senior leader, the BD plays a vital role in helping deliver on the agency vision, advancing the agency offering, identifying new business opportunities, training and empowering other staff, and fostering a work environment that encourages success, collaboration, positivity, curiosity and ongoing learning and improvement.
• Responsible for oversight of designated clients, including personnel management, day-to-day servicing of clients, and ensuring the department and agency consistently deliver a high quality/high value “product.”
• Use sound judgment, proven business acumen and a range of relevant approaches to various issues and opportunities.
• Execute on the agency’s strategic vision for clients, and ensure the agency is aligned with client goals and delivers on client expectations.
• Supervise designated brand management staff to ensure clients receive the highest level of service and strong relationships are developed and nurtured.
• Serve in leadership capacity with clients and internal teams.