Looking for a Brand Marketing Manager to work for a client of ours based in Irvine, CA - please only apply if you meet the qualifications below!
The Brand Marketing Manager's role is to increase exposure and recognition of the company and its brands in order to build business nationally and internationally. You will be accountable for the successful creation and implementation of regional, national and global strategic and core business marketing communications initiatives.
- A Bachelor's degree in a marketing discipline or a related field
- 3-5 years of work experience in brand marketing, communications, etc.
- Experience managing outside vendors and agencies a plus
- Legal or professional service industry experience a plus
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Storytelling (for marketing purposes) experience
- Experience translating complex content into impactful and compelling visuals
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and network
- Knowledge of all communication disciplines including social media
- Demonstrate computer literacy and proficiency in all software programs required for the position, including CRM software, Basecamp (or similar project management software), and others
- Strong ability to think outside the box; have good project management, problem solving, decision-making, and negotiation skills
Partner with other national, regional and global associates to promote the brand, strategic offerings and practice area focused initiatives. Achieved through the creative development of various marketing communications vehicles such as collateral, web content, social media campaigns, and advertising. The BMM will conceptualize and oversee project management related to these activities, including working closely with creative agencies and designers, media professionals, printers, other services providers and various internal functions to develop and produce compelling, differentiated visuals and messaging and collateral (e.g., brochures, videos, podcasts, immersive demonstrations, digital advertising, promotional items, product naming, etc.).
The BMM will translate strategic initiatives into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies. The BMM will be the point person on the conceptualization, creation and project management of specific marketing plans in support of strategic initiatives, including Global projects, new product and service offerings, practice area and company Foundation projects as designated by the Director of Marketing and Communications