Creative Designer | Marketing department
£30K-£40K Location -
Start Date - ASAP/Notice Period
Our client are looking for a talented and creative designer to join their internal marketing department and work across their brands both internal and external communications including pitches. As the key designer responsible for the marketing of the business you will be required to develop and produce a consistently high-standard of credentials and marketing materials and pitch collateral. This will be internal and external for the business and occasionally for our parent brand.. Working as an integral part of the new business and marketing team, this role will be crucial to how clients, potential clients, staff and influencers perceive the business – all output needs to be highly creative and impressive.
The position requires a sound knowledge of all major programs including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and PowerPoint.
Our client are a constantly evolving business and the look of all internal and external documentation needs to reflect that. The chosen candidate will also be responsible for designing styles for digital communications and also pitch documents and internal presentations. You will be the designer and custodian of the brand, helping with all digital and print communications, also producing content for the website, working closely with other departments within the agency.
Skills & Experience, The chosen candidate must be experienced:
- Our client are looking for a talented designer with ideally 4+ years experience to join their close knit marketing team.
- Working with brand development and implementing across various print and digital assets.
- Developing styles, templates and design slides for pitch-winning PowerPoint presentations. Every pitch is different and documents often require personalising with a strong design theme.
- Helping develop website content
- Design thought leadership articles and trends booklets
- Help put together the style and content of our agency show reel and other video presentations (we have a motion department that will help)
- Manage your own design server, job bags and sign-off processes.
Other skills include:
- Fully proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- An understanding of Powerpoint and Keynote
- Comfortable working autonomously, taking a brief and running with it
- Liaising directly with senior members of the team and managers
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
**Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted