The Digital Marketing Manager for our client was born with an artistic aesthetic and is a multimedia guru. Reporting to the Senior Creative Director, this role will help evolve our client's award winning website by overseeing the content management website interface with our business applications. Create and manage multimedia content for the website as well as social media and digital advertising, offer insight and direction to analytics, SEO, and digital (PPC) marketing campaigns.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Executes the strategy and direction for the website, digital content, social media platforms, analytics and reporting;
• Crafts, drives and moderates Social Media content development through Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn; ensuring your flair for words is heard by responding to complimentary feedback on these
• Receptive to creative feedback from CEO, Design, Marketing, Operations and Client Services to perform updates needed for the company website and external agency partners;
• Ensures our website is communicating to the multiple business applications the company uses, so back-end website interface and implementation knowledge is critical to ensuring that a great user experience and
accurate report-writing exists;
• Utilize the Content Management System to ensure we execute on brand and vocabulary standards; and being the curator of the website, ensures all articles, press releases, links, images are up to date and on
• Demonstrates a keen sense of organizational skills to project-manage all digital and multi-media requests that are assigned by Client Services on time and on budget; of course, do make recommendations that will
enhance an idea or request;
• Stays current in marketing trends and news e.g. Google Analytics, Google updates, Adwords and changes in algorithms; and
• Jumps in when and where necessary to assist the small team creatively, takes the initiative to make a recommendation, help your teammate, and continually look for a better way of doing things.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND SKILLS
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience in digital project management;
• Working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS;
• Demonstrated use of Social Media platforms for social programming; and demonstrated practices of organizational skills with competing priorities;
• Knowledge in key areas of marketing (SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, PPC and SEM); and
• Know how to plan, create and implement a marketing strategy and understand the key measurement tools available.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS PREFERRED
• Work experience within an agency environment;
• Experience managing digital marketing campaigns and web development projects;
• Knowledge and understanding of Internet Listing Services (Zillow, Apartments.com, ForRent.com, etc.);
• Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Ability to communicate complex problems effectively with various levels, departments and executives;
• Astute customer service orientation and high interpersonal skills; and
• Ability to learn and work with various business application systems.