- This is for a 1 year temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Must have portfolio link on resume to be considered
- Must have proof of eligibilty to work in the US as W2 employee, Sponsorship is not available
Reporting directly to the Sr. Graphic Designer, you will be work as part of a newly formed in-house team with other designers and copy writers on a variety of B2B and branding projects and assignments. The ideal candidate is a proactive individual, with well-developed critical thinking and design skills, who is able to work well within a small team.
In this role you will conceptualize, design and execute high-level print and interactive projects that align with the overall company and program goals.
You should feel comfortable offering your viewpoint in ideation sessions and in presenting your work.
Assets you will design for includes short and long form content such as:
• White papers, Info papers and graphics, Solution briefs / Fact Sheets, Customer presentations, Power Points, Email, Web, Promotions, Product Descriptions, Blogs, Events and Trade Shows, Social Media posts and Advertising.
You will work closely with product and segment marketing teams to understand the needs and challenges of each audience to represent our brand in a way that engages, surprises, informs and delights. You’ll gather input from different sources and bring it life by telling the story through our brand voice.
For selected projects, you will own the process from concept to completion. You manage and prioritize multiple last minute changes in creative direction and rounds of edits.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years’ experience in the creative industry; art/interactive art direction or graphic design
- Moderate knowledge of print and digital print processes
- Expertise working across channels. Experience presenting work to internal teams and partners.
- Experience working in an agency or in-house agency, leveraging branding guidelines to develop a range of creative initiatives while utilizing various procedures and processes
- Experience communicating directly with business partners, project owners and managers; good communication skills and diplomacy when dealing with internal team members and business partners
- Keen attention to detail, troubleshooting skills
- Minimal Technical Skills
- Advanced experience in Adobe CC Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Mechanical/production build
- Proficiency with Office suite (PPT, Word, etc.)
- Photo retouch, animation knowledge a plus
- PC and/or MAC skills
- WorkZone experience a plus
- Experience in HTML and interactive tools preferred but not required