Aquent's Client is seeking a talented, self-directed, field marketing expert to generate awareness and adoption of a cloud computing platform. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in how education adopts cloud computing to personalize learning, help build tomorrow’s workforce, and use innovative machine learning, artificial intelligence, and voice technologies to improve the learning experience.
As the marketing manager for educational technology companies, you will serve as the marketing industry expert for the Higher Education vertical, and be part of an industry team dedicated to marketing cloud computing to education and other public sector segments. You will be responsible for building the marketing strategy that targets all phases of educational technology company evolution including venture, startup, midsized, and enterprise accounts, as well as execute on plan details and campaign development directly or in partnership with a team of digital and event professionals.
• Marketing to startup/venture backed companies, through demand generation, events, and other tactics. Supporting program launch activities as needed.
• Crafting a marketing plan and strategy that aligns with higher education vertical plans, outcomes, and sales goals. Collaborating with sales management to align programs and campaigns to sales team needs.
• Developing repeatable marketing and lead generation strategies that prompt low usage EdTechs to build and expand solutions
• Supporting go-to-market efforts with enterprise EdTech accounts in public sector customers.
• Collaborating with partner marketing to advise on go-to-market strategies APN Education Competency EdTech partners that drive increased usage of EdTech solutions.
• Measuring and reporting on marketing campaign outcomes and optimize as needed.
• Building a customer reference strategy for EdTech companies that highlight key use cases for emerging technologies in the EdTech space, including AI and voice technologies. Collaborate with resources to build and promote stories as required.
You will partner with the marketing and sales leaders and across the organization to ensure alignment and collaboration wherever possible. You will also share best practices with international marketing counterparts so that they can leverage the marketing resources coming from North America.
The right candidate is able to drive business impact and has successful experience in results-driven marketing and partnering with the internal teams to drive growth in new regions, as well as an unbridled passion for technology, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
• 5-10 years of marketing experience ideally in a technology company and/or education
• Balanced ability to craft program strategy and dive into execution details as needed
• Experience building and managing campaigns that utilize marketing automation systems
• Ability to translate customer use of technology to customer solutions and education outcomes
• 1-2 years experience with the AWS Cloud or other cloud computing technology
• Experience working at an EdTech company a plus, but not required