Fantastic opportunity for a savvy BDM to join an award-winning Brand & Strategy Agency!
This agency has a dedicated team of creative-driven professionals that possess the skills, resources, and the deep experience to provide strategic marketing advice, concept design and development, production and project management to any client anywhere in the world.
We need you to develop and drive new business acquisition with high profile clients across Tech and Telco areas.
With a main focus on Australia and the APAC region, you will be responsible for the organic growth of your sector.
You’ll be working closely with the Directors and General Management to determine desirable existing client interventions, with a view to identifying specific needs, opportunities to up-sell existing
- Growth Planning and developing new business initiatives to grow the business in line with the company’s vision, business and growth plans.
- Identifying target market opportunities and new product and service ideas which will facilitate growth.
- Relationship Building on existing relationships and driving new business acquisition in your market.
- Building and maintaining relationships with a large network of prospects and influencers.
- Effective Sales Management
- Developing a strong understanding of the agencies brand and the company’s capabilities and processes.
- Delivering effective creative presentations (pitches) that win new business.
- Developing sales tools (such as a corporate profile, examples of client work, etc.) that can be used to promote the agency to existing and potential clients
With your finger on the pulse you are knowledgeable of the creative agency landscape both locally and internationally, you know who is pitching and winning work and also know the current design and technology trends.
You will be joining a diverse, well-established creative agency with some fantastic clients, who strive to offer not only branding and digital, but the best full-service business solutions for their clients.
Have what it takes or want to know more? Please get in touch with Caroline email@example.com