The Multimedia Designer will design and develop a variety of graphics and animations; build HTML files; handle minimal video production, digital content and presentation materials to enhance online educational courses. In this full-time and onsite role, the Multimedia Designer will employ web design best practices toward the development of online content, and work closely with team members of an Instructional Design team and Project Managers to design and develop effective custom multimedia content.
Duties/Responsibilities of the Multimedia Designer:
• Incorporates HTML, CSS, images, and other digital media into the e-learning platform
• Maintains and updates online course related content
• Create innovative and engaging online courses
• Utilizes best practices/standards to guide design, usability and accessibility of all assigned development projects
• Responsible for adhering to Quality Assurance (QA) processes currently in place to assure accuracy and functionality of all assigned tasks
• Designs and develops multimedia content, applications and interactive objects using design and development and/or audio/video editing software
• Coordinates with instructional designers and other multimedia designers to design and develop effective multimedia content
We have a simple philosophy at Vitamin T: to personally place the best creative talent in the best jobs for the best companies. When you work for Vitamin T, you qualify for medical, dental and vision insurance after working only four consecutive weeks maintaining an average of 20 hours per week. If this job isn't the right fit for you, but you know someone who is, please pass this job posting on. We have a fantastic referral program that pays out in cash rewards! (http://aquent.com/rewards/)
- Bachelor’s degree (prefer: graphic design, web design, instructional design, or related field) is preferred; or equivalent educational units with at least two years’ experience developing rich, multimedia content and web pages.
- 2+ years experience developing web pages in a corporate, educational, or freelance environment.
- One year experience and Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud required.
- One year experience and intermediate to advance knowledge of interactive authoring tools (Adobe Captivate, Storyline).
- At least one-year experience with online course creation and online course creation hardware and software platforms, preferred.