JOB SUMMARY: The Account Manager will assist in all aspects of client communication, campaign oversight, and account growth, including on-boarding, strategy, planning, organization, analysis, and new opportunities. This individual will be responsible for coordination between internal and external teams for successful social advertising campaign execution across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, and more as applicable.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Opportunity to manage 1-2 client accounts independently while reporting to Account Director to contribute to larger account success.
• Maintain healthy and productive relationships with members of the client services, media buying, analytics, product, creative, sales, and others in the company.
• Effectively communicate as needed with account stakeholders, including internal (client services, media buying, analytics, product, sales, creative, executive team et al) and external (clients, agency partners, platform representatives et al) parties.
• Update Revenue Watch doc, Financial Dashboard and end of month billing for accounts.
• Work with analytics and media buying teams for weekly reporting needs and providing clear insights to the client.
• Provide best-in-class guidance to clients in the form of optimization recommendations, platform best practices, and more.
• Remain up-to-date on industry developments to relay to clients along with strategic POV.
• Curate knowledge of the media landscape to contextualize social advertising efforts.
• Own organization of assigned accounts, inclusive of the maintenance of IO/budget tracking sheets, creative trafficking documents, internal to-do lists, Asana tasks, and more.
• Schedule client calls and meetings and handle creation and distribution of pre-call/meeting agendas and action-oriented recaps.
• Ensure any account issues are resolved quickly with support of the Account Director, leveraging resources as needed to do so.
• Utilize HYFN8 and remain up-to-date on product updates and new features.
• Knowledge of social advertising and the media landscape in general.
• Fluency in all social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and Pinterest and ability to use each channel to maximize client returns.
• Strong client service skills, including empathy and understanding of underlying motivations.
• Ability to multi-task and remain accountable to deadlines without exceptions.
• Extreme attention to detail and strong sense of urgency but calmness in completing tasks.
• Analyze and present data effectively and efficiently internally and externally.
• Persuasive oral and written communication.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a team across disciplines.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field. Minimum 2 years’ work experience in Digital Advertising. Previous experience in account or campaign management in advertising preferred.
Training/Equipment: Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word).
Work Environment/Mental/Physical Requirements: Fast-paced office environment with quick turnarounds and demanding deadlines. Successful candidates are comfortable with day-to-day multi-tasking, as well as managing multiple projects simultaneously with frequent change in direction and priority based on client needs.
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.