Vitamin T in Chicago has an immediate opening for a freelance Marketing Automation Specialist for a leading financial technology company located in downtown Chicago. The Marketing Automation Specialist will be responsible for strategic operation of the automated marketing platform (Salesforce Pardot), including building and supporting standard programs such as email communications, lead capture, lead scoring, nurturing and integration with CRM. This role will work with internal clients to implement marketing automation best practices and deliver world-class campaigns/communications.
Success in this role requires extensive working experience with Salesforce Pardot as well as an intermediate knowledge of HTML and CSS; strong analytical abilities, attention to detail, creative problem solving and proven communication skills. This person will be instrumental in driving lead acquisition, and nurturing leads toward revenue opportunities through automation and campaign optimization.
• Work with internal clients to understand, plan, build and execute email communications, marketing automation campaigns and nurture programs in a flexible and timely manner that meets business objectives
• Monitor, analyze and report on critical metrics including email marketing results and engagement through the customer journey. Identify opportunities for testing and recommendations for program improvements.
• Implement global best practices for outbound and inbound marketing, content marketing, lead scoring, lead nurturing and data hygiene
• Evangelize the email and marketing automation execution process including workflow documentation and QA testing to improve efficiency and reduce risk of human error
• Support the generation and implementation of test strategies, including A/B multi-variant testing, to drive qualified traffic and revenue-building activities to ensure maximum profitability
• Understand and maintain responsive email and landing page templates
• Support email content process – layout, content, messaging, review and segmentation, and list management
• Work with cross-regional Marketing Automation team to meet or exceed internal SLAs and ensure seamless coordination across time-zones as needed
• Provide training and documentation for new and existing users
• 2+ years minimum marketing experience with a minimum of 12 months experience working with a marketing automation platform (Salesforce Pardot preferred)
• Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent combination of experience and education
• Ability to understand workflow processes and systems within a marketing/sales cycle
• Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, presentation
• Candidate must thrive in a fast paced, iterative, deadline driven environment
• Candidate must be team-oriented and thrive in a highly collaborative environment