We are looking for a talented SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER to join an award winning Integrated Communications Agency in Sydney on a 6 week contract with the potential to lead to a permanent position.
Your responsibilities will cover social media research, strategy, campaign & content creation, execution, monitoring and reporting. Working alongside the digital lead, leadership team, clients, suppliers, creators, analysts and other agencies. You will develop and implement creative and highly measurable social media marketing strategies and programs that integrate with PR, Marketing and Advertising campaigns. Create timely and engaging content optimised to each platform and its intended audience. Identify the costing of influencers and social content creators to create compelling social content. Provide detailed monitoring and reporting for client and agency on an ongoing basis
- 3+ years experience within social media marketing or digital media
- Demonstrable social network experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Excellent digital strategy / analysis with a bias to human insights
- Understanding of the social creator and influencer space
- Experienced in social media monitoring and analysis
- Proactive client relationship management
- Organisational/ Time management skills
INTERESTED? If the above roles sound like a match for you, please contact Nicola– 02 8973 1506 / email@example.com.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to share / forward this role. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into this (or other) roles.