Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity in Web Design? Are you someone who has a 'mobile first' design approach and UI/UX experience? This position may be for you!
Vitamin T has an immediate opening for a full-time Web Designer. The Web Designer provides design, production and project management in support of the content and design needs on our client's website. This position develops differentiated, compelling and interactive creative that is on-brand and best in class for all digital assets.
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design with emphasis on digital media with 4 - 6 years of relevant experience, or equivalent.
• Strong portfolio showcasing a variety of professional work.
• Mastery in visual communication and graphic design fundamentals such as composition, layout, typography, color theory.
• Demonstrate a high level of proficiency in web and multimedia software applications, including but not limited to; Adobe Creative Suite, Flash, in Mac OS, and Microsoft Office. Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and media queries.
• Experience with Mobile-First responsive design, fluid grid systems and adaptive design. Working knowledge of Responsive Design Principals.
• Some experience with UI, UX and wireframe development.
• Up to 5% travel.
• Ability to design and build dynamic, animated web banners in Adobe Flash or HTML5.
• Interactive development and execution experience including web, email, mobile and apps.
• Knowledge of producing motion graphics in After Effects.