Our outstanding Richmond-based client is looking for a Research Manager. This role will be primarily responsible for managing an ongoing customer panel, as well as planning and executing actionable qualitative and quantitative research efforts as needed.
The Marketing Research Manager will be responsible for executing a customer-centric research agenda to ultimately inform the development of new products, features and experiences.
- Location: On site at the client's Richmond, VA headquarters
- Hours: Part-time (20 hours per week)
- Duration: 6 months
• Plan and manage a customer panel to deliver qualitative insights
• Obtain employee feedback via internal research engagements
• Plan and execute qualitative and quantitative research initiatives from start to finish – including determining appropriate research methodology, managing screening/recruit, discussion guide/questionnaire development, fielding, and reporting.
• Leverage network of existing research partners to execute studies.
• Maintain accurate assessment of competitive landscape across product sets; leveraging secondary sources as needed
• Coordinate with various business units to determine research needs
• Experience with and understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methods and techniques
• Strong organizational skills, ability to work independently, and manage multiple priorities against deadlines.
• Ability to clearly articulate thoughts and present insights in a compelling way
• Experience with external research suppliers
• Flexibility to attend meetings and/or functions after hours
• Previous project management experience (Preferred)
• Previous moderating experience (Preferred)
• Previous experience in financial services (Preferred)
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• 3+ years' experience in marketing research