This agency is a lifestyle marketing collective comprised of creative minds from the worlds of entertainment, advertising, and new media. We build authentic multicultural campaigns, pieced together by a creative mix of marketing and public relations strategies, that resonate with today’s ever-evolving audience. Our client base includes a number of tv networks, motion picture studios, major recording artists, tech companies, and top-tier brands.
We are currently looking for an Associate Creative Director (ACD Copywriter), who creates innovative ideas, and supervises other teams to help refine creative. Works alongside copy/content partners and under the supervision of the Creative Director. The ideal candidate is a consummate professional with amazing writing skills, possesses a unique voice, and passionate about all things pop culture. You create new innovative ways to connect audiences with brands in exciting new ways and possess a strong understanding of the culture from music, entertainment and news are preferred.
*Applicants must provide a portfolio of work samples for consideration.
- Present and sell new creative ideas to clients
- Mentor and train junior talent
- Provides guidance for editing, graphics studio, and motion graphics
- Write various forms of compelling copy for broadcast, digital, experiential, and social including short-form video and interactive web experiences to a variety of social content and experiential activations.
- Prepare and collaborate with team members on new business pitch decks
- Lead and execute on creative projects from concept to completion
- Ensure creative projects meets the requirements of the creative brief, the overall project vision, and defined project goals by conducting brainstorms with the team
- Detail oriented quality control with all concepts and versions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Art, English, Marketing, or relevant area of study preferred, but not required
- Minimum 6-10 years within advertising, previous experience leading creatives (ex. Sr. Art Director)
- Must possess experience in traditional advertising, print, digital, and social
- Social media fluency with a solid understanding of how to drive conversation and engagement across existing and emerging social platforms
- Must possess broadcast expertise and understands all production practice
- Experience creating and managing 360 campaigns
- Experience supervising other creatives with an understanding of basic design principles when approving graphic design and motion graphic assets
- Must be familiar with post-production to provide feedback to other creatives on editing, graphic design, and motion graphics
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects within set deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Exudes energy, enthusiasm, flexibility, a positive attitude and a deep desire to consistently deliver
- Ability to navigate different departments and provide leadership when needed
- Help to lead and win new business, understanding the client’s needs with the ability to develop, present and sell creative concepts to clients
- Strong writing skills in a variety of formats (proposals, pitches, concepts, treatments, scripts, etc)
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, a plus
- Strong in Google Apps Suite (Docs, Slides)
- Online portfolio of work