Our client are a well-known retail/footwear brand with a bold, edgy style based in Central London, who are currently looking for a Creative Artworker to join their buzzing in-house team!
A very driven atmosphere, with a small collaborative marketing team who work across a wide range of collateral, ensuring everything is consistent and on-brand.
On a day to day basis this candidate will be working across a range of artwork for retail marketing activity including POS, high quality signage (seasonal and evergreen), large vinyls, monthly window displays, large format OOH advertising as well as a mix of print and digital promotional artwork.
Ideally candidates will have experience artworking for digital mediums as well as print, as it will be a fully integrated role. Complex POS and in-store retail marketing artwork is essential and must have examples to show in portfolios.
Skills & Experience:
- Some commercial artworking experience is a must.
- Advanced hands on skills in Adobe InDesign, as well as Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Excellent understanding of the printing process.
- Strong visual and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines.
- A genuine interest of music, arts and culture.
- 3D visualisation / rendering skills for mock ups would be a bonus.
- Have experience dealing directly with production coordinators and print suppliers.
- Any experience in presentation software such as Keynote and PowerPoint would also be beneficial.
If you tick these boxes, please send your CV and portfolio through to Holly at Aquent.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we may only be able to respond if your CV has been shortlisted.