I'm looking for a UX designer to join a thriving agency business to help them really up their UX game, maybe you have recently moved into working in the UX field and would like to find a great environment to work on solid projects that will go live quickly and you will be able to have a lot of insight from real time analytics as well.
You will be the experienced user-experience (UX) designer joining a studio team of talented designers and developers. They are looking for someone who is able to understand the business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, and iterate upon it in accordance with user testing.
This role is focused around the UX end of spectrum not the visual/UI side. Your supporting CV & case studies will focus on your experience within UX and working through the process to develop viable products and campaigns.
Your Responsibilities in this role will include, but not be exclusive to:
• Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences and help get stakeholder buy-in.
• Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
• Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features.
• Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
• Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Experience will include the following:
• Three or more years of UX design experience in an agency environment. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing more complex solutions for larger digital projects.
• Ability to work with designers, developers and consultants to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet the brief.
• Experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
• A good understanding of user-centred design, planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping.
• A clear understanding of the importance of user-centred design and design thinking.
• Ability to communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions clearly and effectively to teams and clients.
• Excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders and regularly delivering design solutions for approval.
• Passionate about resolving user pain points through good design solutions.
• Open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
• Passionate about all things UX, UI and other areas of design and innovation.
To apply please send an up to date CV & case studies as well a cover note detailing your interest in the role.