The Marketing Manager works closely with our business unit to support various acquisition and retention marketing initiatives. Develops, executes, analyzes and optimizes direct marketing campaigns and materials to generate demand , individual courses and early learning programs. These campaigns span multiple online and offline channels, including Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO), display, email, direct mail, print, social media, website and collateral to drive new enrollments, re-enrollments and win-back enrollments.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
• Articulates and champions marketing best practices and standards across channels;
• Delivers high quality leads while optimizing cost-per-lead and cost-per-enrollment;
• Provides campaign optimization across marketing channels;
• Provides “hands-on” management of lead generation, cross-sell and retention campaigns across all channels of both traditional and online media;
• Forges strong relationships with internal teams and external organizations;
• Tests innovative new marketing strategies and tactics;
• Participates in budgeting and forecasting;
• Ensures thorough, timely and accurate stakeholder communications.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no formal supervisory responsibilities.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field AND
• Eight (8) years of progressive experience in marketing OR
• Equivalent combination of education and experience
Certificates and Licenses: None required.
OTHER REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Possesses deep understanding of direct response marketing and analytics
• Possesses deep understanding of SEM, SEO, Paid Social, Email, Display and other digital marketing channels
• Develops strategic options and present recommendations to optimize ROI
• Uses data and metrics to strategically interpret data and develop recommendations
• Embraces an ever-changing environment while simultaneously balancing multiple projects and able to switch priorities and focus as needed
• Collaborative and team-oriented with exceptional organizational, written and oral communication skills
• Self-motivated and a self-starter with the ability to work cooperatively and effectively network and leverage internal and external resources
• Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, etc .); Web proficiency
• Ability to pass background check requirements